Our client requires an experienced Architectural Technician who is proficient in AUTOCAD is required to join a well established architectural design business based in Dundee.
This is an exciting role with projects ranging from conversions to new builds and larger building commercial programmes.
Joining as the Architectural Technician (AUTOCAD) you will work alongside the current team of architects producing high quality working drawings on all types of live projects that conform to building regulations. Whether you are working on technical plans; coordinating the submittal of building control applications; attending site visits; producing detailed CAD drawings to a high standard; completing measured surveys or providing advice and support to clients and builders it will be your talent for drawing as well as output that ensures outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be an Architectural Technician / CAD Technician / Technical Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar architectural design role producing Building Regulation plans;
- You are proficient in AUTOCAD;
- Experience in producing Building Regulations and Working Drawings;
- Excellent communications skills;
- A highly organised approach and excellent attention to detail;
- The willingness to learn.
Job Type: Full-time