Website Influx Recruitment
Are you are an experienced Chief Technology Officer looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing property management company.
Our client is looking for a hardworking, talented, and experienced individual in software technology leadership. You should be self-motivated and thrive under pressure.
You will be required to:
- Establish and develop technological and architectural vision and roadmaps, aligning technology with business strategy
- Ensure products and systems are developed within an overall architectural blueprint that accommodates constant innovation and evolution
- Evaluate potential and practical technologies for viability, cost, and practical implementation
- Establish and evolve top-quality engineering processes in order to drive clearer definition and implementation
- Achieve imaginative and rigorous design, fast development, customer-focused functionality, quality focussed engineering, scalability and operational stability
- Design roles, schedules, artefacts, measurements, scoreboards and reports to create effective product delivery whilst planning, scheduling and meeting key deadlines
- Lead, mentor and grow our high-calibre engineering organisation, being responsible for hiring, retaining, coaching, teaching and developing stand-out individuals
- Be an active member of the executive management team, contributing to strategy development and helping to guide key business decisions
- Effectively communicate decisions and direction at all levels of the company
- Demonstrable accomplishments as a software leader with a track record of successful large-scale product deliveries and development of engineering cultures capable of speed, agility, and rich technology development with enduring quality
- Deep and broad technology experience in leading multi-team organisations with accountability for core products and services
- Extensive knowledge of large-scale, systems oriented delivery, end-user application development, and data-oriented applications
- Exceptional knowledge of the development of mobile apps
- Exceptional knowledge of back-end languages such as C, C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Python, Ruby, Object PHP (Symfony) and Java
- Exceptional knowledge of persistence systems such as relational databases, in-memory storage, data warehousing and big data processing and search
- Exceptional knowledge of DevOps processes within a cloud environment such as AWS that produce robust and high-performance outcomes
- Ability to hire, train, motivate, manage and retain a high performing team
- A collaborative approach and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
A highly competitive salary dependent on experience plus other benefits is being offered for this position.