Website Influx Recruitment
Influx are currently looking for an experienced maintenance engineer on behalf of a well established agricultural company based in Fife.
The successful applicant will be required to exceed customer expectations along with the ability to work under strict deadlines and external pressures. This position will be suitable for an experienced maintenance engineer that wishes to progress their career with an industry leader. Individual product and machinery training will be provided.
- In field machine diagnostics and seasonal repair of both Self Propelled and Trailed equipment
- Routine machine servicing
- Delivering customer expectations in line with department targets
- Mentoring of apprentice technicians inside the workshop environment
- Completion of appraisal work in a timely and profitable manner
- Machine PDI and Re – specification to both new and used equipment
Candidates must have:
- Industry experience and knowledge of machine hydraulic / electric diagnostics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work as part of a flexible team delivering industry leading support
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Retail service experience (preferred)
This is a permanent position with our client and it offers a fantastic benefits and remuneration package including a company vehicle and pension contribution.