Influx Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality/ISO Manager based with an established Rail company based in Fife.
EXCELLENT SALARY + COMPANY CAR
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a successful and expanding business which supplies steel fabricated structures for key infrastructure projects across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of policies, procedures, guidance notes and standards for inclusion in ISO Management Systems. (Quality and Environmental)
- Updating, maintaining and monitoring ISO management systems, ensuring compliance with all relevant UK/EU legislation and contractual requirements.
- Advising, supporting and guiding staff on the implementation of ISO Management System requirements and monitoring conformance.
- Influencing, contributing and liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure effective co-ordination and co-operation on all policy, procedures and issues.
- Coordinate ISO meetings, forums, ensure attendance and produce minutes as required,
- Ensuring all contracts are run in line with legislative and contractual requirements and company standards.
- Undertaking/Supporting both internal and external audits/inspections.
- Analysing quality and environmental performance and reporting findings to internal/external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Investigating and reporting non-conformance issues and ensuring corrective actions are implemented, liaising with key stakeholders as necessary.
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement and best practice.
- Highlight any risks that may damage the company reputation or financial standing and suggest mitigating corrective actions.
- Developing and managing the delivery and maintenance of ISO Management training programmes, support materials and literature in liaison with HR and Training & Development ensuring training remains relevant and in line with legislative and company requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Considerable experience in policy writing, maintaining, monitoring and analysing of ISO management systems.
- Experience of BS EN 1090/CE Marking accreditation requirements
- Experience essential within the manufacturing industry
- Formal Auditing Qualification or extensive experience of auditing and performance monitoring both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a team and alone as the activity requires.
- Experience of project/work planning, monitoring and reviewing ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 18001 lead auditor trained
- Experience of preparing and running training sessions.
This role will involve regular travel throughout the UK and a company car will be provided.