Our client, a large independent Fife based construction company is currently seeking a Re-measurement and Bonus Surveyor.
You will be responsible for setting up, measuring and monitoring/recording all aspects of work conducted on sites and set bonus targets for projects.
Duties and responsibilities to include –
- Review of estimated targets and costings against the contract.
- Ensuring all targets and costings meet with the contract.
- Agree targets and costings with subcontractors.
- Measure work and monitor bonus targets versus targets for operatives.
- On-site ongoing re-measurement of works completed.
- Maintaining data for all measurements set against KPI’s.
- Liaison and reporting to senior management and site management.
- Processing bonus record allocation sheets.
Some of the key skills required are as follows:
- Numeracy and literacy.
- Methodical approach to recording and preparing bonus records.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
An excellent salary package is being offered for this position.
Please send CV in first instance to email@example.com