Before you upload your CV to a job board or recruitment agency, take a look at this checklist to make sure it is perfect before employers are able to find you.
- Is my cv easy to read and well structured?
- Are my personal details up to date?
- Is the spelling and grammar correct?
- Is my cv tailored to the job I am applying for?
- Is there irrelevant info? Remove it
- Have I included relevant keywords so that employers would want to read it?
To make the most of your CV, you should always post your CV on numerous job board sites and register with other agencies. Using keywords will further your chance of being found by employers.
Read more on our ‘What is the best way to get your CV found online‘ Blog page.