Electro-Mechanical Design Draughtsperson | Dundee | 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer and supplier of products to global retail outlets. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Design Draughtsman to join their highly skilled design team.
Reporting into the Mechanical Engineering Manager, the Electro-Mechanical Design Draughtsman will be one of the primary electrical designers for local design and draughting work for electrical and electronic cabling systems of petroleum dispensing equipment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating wiring harnesses including connectors.
- To defining and documenting, installation and wiring instructions.
- To performing associated mechanical drawing work, together with installation of components to equipment.
- To support the manufacturing process, resolving and clarifying electrical, electronic and wiring issues in products.
The successful candidate is likely to possess an HND / Degree in an applicable discipline, together with industrial experience in design of electrical / electronic systems for electromechanical machinery.
Additional experience should include:
- Knowledge and experience of design change control and release procedures MRP and or ERP systems.
- Knowledge and experience of electrical equipment within hazardous atmospheres is advantageous.
- Excellent PC literacy, with 2D CAD system (AutoCAD), electrical and mechanical draughting and experience of CREO software.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com