Website Influx Recruitment
Senior Quality Engineer | Glasgow | Permanent | £negotiable based on experience
Are you an outstanding Quality professional with experience of playing a key role in the Quality department of a busy manufacturing organisation?
If so, this industry leading multi-national company with manufacturing sites across North America and the UK are currently looking to recruit someone like you.
As Senior Quality Engineer you will report to the Quality Manager and take responsibility for the management of compliance activities, Internal Audits and calibration management.
Your additional responsibilities will also include:
- Performing transition work towards ISO9001:2015 compliance
- Updating quality documentation, customer manuals, creating test certificates and managing document control
- Manufacturing Process Control – establishing and improving throughput using lean principles such as 5S, FMEA, Process Standardisation
- Solving quality issues impacting on production.
- Supplier Quality Management – you will develop supplier quality manuals, supplier rating processes and conduct supplier audits and new supplier approvals
You should have a relevant degree level qualification (Engineering or Scientific subject) with experience implementing ISO and Quality Management Systems within a manufacturing environment. Additionally, it is expected that you will have experience of using CMM and other hand tools, be a certified Internal Auditor with experience of ISO9001:2008 & ISO9001:2015 and their compliance requirements.