Website Influx Recruitment
Wiring Technician | Fife | Permanent | £Negotiable
Would you like to work for a leading multi-national manufacturer of specialist products to the defence, space and motorsport industries with sites in more than 20 countries and nearly 50 years of history? With an enviable staff retention rate, they boast an extremely knowledgeable team and are currently experiencing a period of growth. They currently require a Wiring Technician to enhance their Cable Harness production team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Wiring Technician will be responsible for:
- Use of military quality hand crimp tools
- Use of soldering iron to military standard
- Use of precision hand tools for electronic & cable assemblies
- Cable hand laying, binding and lacing techniques
- Use of specialised electrical and pneumatic equipment including insulation stripping equipment, heat gun, microscope, dispenser, mixing and curing equipment, job specific jigs
- Work in ESD protected environment
- Produce new products and their corresponding assembly instruction with the help of Process Engineers
- Use and development of new processes and equipment with the help of the Process Engineers
- Produce prototypes and samples
- In-process inspection
The successful candidate is likely to have experience as a Wiring Technician in a similar, high volume manufacturing environment working to J-STD-001 & IPC-620 standards. He/she should be able to read detailed engineering drawings.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org