The importance of a good recruitment process cannot be stressed enough. It reflects the professionalism and validity of your business. Hiring the right talent can be time consuming and expensive. Hence, it is important to create a solid recruitment process to save time, money and efforts. There are certain situations in which it is advisable and even beneficial to outsource recruitment. Let’s take a look at why a good recruitment process is important and when should companies outsource recruitment of the required talent.
What is the Importance of a Good Recruitment Process?
Mentioned below are some of the many aspects which emphasize on the importance of a solid recruitment process.
- Since recruiting is rarely a private affair, a good recruitment process puts forth a positive image of your company to the customers and competitors. You are perceived as a more legitimate and efficient business.
- A well thought-out recruitment process can speed up the process of searching, interviewing, hiring and on boarding. It can streamline all of these stages and make the company’s search for top talent much more efficient.
- It can help boost your presence in the market as an employee brand. With more and more jobs available and fewer active candidates in the job market, the war for recruiting top talent is tough. A good brand image can help attract the right and high-calibre talent for your company. The recruitment process is instrumental in creating your company’s brand image.
Why Outsource Recruitment?
Listed below are some of the reasons as to why you should consider Recruitment Process Outsourcing:
- The entire process of recruiting top talent can turn out to be really challenging and expensive. The extensive process includes posting jobs online, responding to job queries, shortlisting the candidates, screening, interviewing and on boarding. A lot of resources, time and efforts are required for this process. Recruitment agencies have the right resources and are adept at delivering the results you desire in a faster and better way. If your company lacks the resources for addressing a few or all of the phases of recruitment, its best to outsource recruitment.
- If you notice that your company is experiencing a high turnover rate, the recruitment message sent out by your company could be erroneous. One of the top reasons why new hires leave their jobs shortly after joining is that they end up doing what they didn’t expect. Professional recruitment agencies have the skillset and expertise to ensure that the recruitment message is effective in attracting top talent best suited for your needs. Such agencies also have the knowledge of which platforms to tap into in order to reach out to the maximum number of candidates.
- In case you are seeing consistent bad hires, you need to take a good look at your recruitment process for loopholes. Conduct an audit of the hiring process, sourcing techniques, candidate screening methods and the interviewing process. A recruitment agency can evaluate and amend sourcing, screening and interviewing process. Such agencies are capable of pinpointing the crux of the hiring issue for you and offer suitable solutions with regards to hiring the right talent for your needs.
- If your recruitment department seems disengaged or uninspired to achieve the Company’s talent acquisition goals, find out the reason behind it. It may be few or no recognition or rewards for achieving goals, lack of compensation, insufficient resources, outright disengagement or lack of urgency due to low workload. If you are unable to address the reason, don’t hesitate to hire a recruitment agency for your needs. It may give your in-house recruitment team the right push by reminding them that they are replaceable. Who knows, a little competition might be just what your in-house recruitment personnel may need to achieve their goals.
When you decide to outsource for your recruiting requirements find a company which has a proven track record, is professional and fits your budget. Give the agency a precise and clear description of the candidate that you want. Keep in touch with them, offer feedback when necessary and ask for regular updates from them regarding the recruitment process.
Author Bio: Kelly Barcelos is a progressive digital marketing manager specializing in HR and is responsible for leading Jobsoid’s content and social media team. When Kelly is not building campaigns, she is busy creating content and preparing PR topics. She started with Jobsoid as a social media strategist and eventually took over the entire digital marketing team with her innovative approach and technical expertise.
Should you wish to discuss your recruitment process then please give the Influx Team a call on 0131 331 1500 or 01224 050 600 or email email@example.com